Local SEO | Why is important to businesses?
Businesses want to focus on serving their local customers with the best quality of service.
46% of the Google search results are about local businesses. This number also clearly stated the need
to do Local SEO and most of the business are. So, what is Local SEO? And How can it benefit businesses?
Below are some details and instruction for you to better understand what is this all about!
Local Search Engine | what is it all about?
For example, optimizing the search engine for local keywords means
“SEO Agency in Singapore” or “SEO Company in Singapore”.
This is the form of optimizing search ranking on Google with some keywords
related to certain territory or region. In another word, Local SEO is a combination
of measures, such as information, address, services and various information about the company.
Why we need Local SEO?
According to statistics, more than 80% of the customers are close to salespeople in the geographic scope
and they often use long tail keywords to find the exact results they need,
adding location as part of their keywords research helps them to bring closer to their choice.
On the other hand, Google can know the exact location of the searcher,
and it also query returning the most relevant result for the users basic on geographic scope,
languages, content quality. Therefore, google Local SEO is the best thing for a business in digital marketing.
Local SEO can help you stand out in the SERPs.
However, some business isn’t interested in local SEO. This service is often used for businesses to locate brands
in the locality. It will help connect with customers around the business location.
All customers will find it more helpful to find what they need right next to them on google.
Besides, we can still do it for individuals, but we still comply with the requirements of Google is okay.
So, what are the factors to help develop Local SEO?
- Appropriate field/service
- The physical address in the city search
- The consistency of structured citation
- Quality/powers of structured quotations
- NAP HTML matches the NAP location page
- Number of structured citations
- Domain authority of the website
- The local page has been verified by the owner
- City, the state in the Destination page of the Location
- Distance to business location
- Quality/competence of inbound links
- Number of Google Map reviews
- Product/service keywords in the business title
- Number of citations from local related fields
- Close to the actual location to the search point
- Number of citations from industry-related fields
- Local area code on the local site Plus
- City, a state in most / all site title tags
- Number of traditional third-party reviews
- Rights of the Site Address page of the Location
How to create Local SEO?
Now is the time to start registering your address on google map with this Google My Business service
we can do for the whole business, but you can apply Google My Business to individuals to create a website somehow.
Remember to use Gmail account to log in, google time, just one account can use all Google services already.
In addition to doing SEO Local when you do this with Google My Business, you have fewer opponents,
you are more likely because Google My Business is a new trend, few people can do it,
and the technology requires success.
It is an art, when they are successful, when you do SEO, share the secret for you,
Applying Google My Business to your website, you don’t have to struggle with other regions,
but you only need to fight the area you intend to do local, but when Google launches Google My Business
is only for business, so you will not have to fight with personal websites anymore, but the amount of
website many individuals when the number of businesses is many times, which is the reason for you to win
the battle hard to do SEO.
Alternatively, you can check out our Medium Posting on “How to setup your Google My Business Account”